The Princess and The Crab
by Pauline Narine
This mystical story of an African Princess who cries by the river because her father the King won’t let her play. She enlists the aid of a magical Crab who takes the form of a man in order to make the King see his error through the tale of a mean King. This story also contains activities which will keep your child intrigued and engaged.
Publisher: Abbott Press
Publication date: June 28, 2012
Genre: Juvenile Fiction / General
Format: EPUB (Adobe DRM) *
File size: 3 MB
DIGITAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact us for assistance.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- You may not make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
PLEASE READ FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE
More about the author
> Pauline Narine's Page
Pauline Simpson Narine was born in Jamaica, West Indies and immigrated to the US at age 12. She grew up in Boston, Massachusetts where she attended Northeastern University and Suffolk University and holds business degrees in Banking & Finance. She is also an Insurance Agent and enjoys Creative Writing. She lives in Los Angeles, CA and spends her time between Los Angeles and the Tampa Bay, Florida area. She works as an Accountant and an Insurance Broker. She started writing stories for her daughter in the 80’s when she was unable to find books that her daughter could relate to .She enjoys creating stories and her first children's book was published in 1994. She is also in the process of publishing her second book which is titled "Ted the Flying Fish".